- twodux discusses game farms and gives his opinion about them.
- AK375HH is looking for information about hunting brown bears near Caswell Lakes.
- AK375HH brings up the age old question "What handgun is big enough?"
- Jeff L wants some input on whether black bear meat is good eating and how you would prepare it.
- martentrapper questions whether he is getting a better deal hunting for his meat rather than just going to the local grocery store. How much does your game meat cost?
- Broomedram is planning a 7 -10 day float hunt; he's looking for input on raft capacities and comfort.
- Burton inquires about other people's experience wearing Meindl's for sheep hunting.
- Thebear_78 asks an important question regarding having a loaded or an empty chamber while hunting.
Monday, January 23, 2006
Recent threads from the Alaska Hunting Forum
Posted by Alaska Mom at 1/23/2006 06:30:00 PM