- muskeg starts a very hot discussion and debate about the proposed changes to hunting license and tag fees.
- Michael Strahan has the highlights of the Alaska Sportsman Show.
- Michael Strahan wants to know how you go about shooting an animal?
- ak hunter gives his two cents about the two rams that were killed along the Seward Highway.
- Jeff L is taking his father and son on a blackie hunt and would like to know whether boat or air gives the best opportunity for spring bear.
- sheephunter2000 needs bear bait suggestions.
- Water_Gremlin would like to know techniques used for calling in coyote or wolves.
- El cuchillo wants any fox recipes you may have for a wild cooking book.
- Elkwhisper wants to know if he needs crampons for a Kodiak goat hunt.
- BruceB is planning a trip for caribou out of Kotz in the fall of '07. Any insight would be appreciated about Cabela's booking service and caribou hunts in the Kotz area.
- FALCON would like to know if gaiters are necessary on a sheep hunt?
- Alaskacanoe brings to light the topic of leaving meat for donation in communities hunted out of.
Friday, April 14, 2006
Hot Threads on the Alaska Hunting Forum
Posted by Alaska Mom at 4/14/2006 10:00:00 AM